Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ziti (with kale) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti (with kale) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. You could consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes plenty of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food restaurants do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti (with kale) recipe. To make baked ziti (with kale) you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ziti (with kale):
- Get 12 oz. Ziti, cooked al dente
- Prepare 1 bunch Kale, boiled and squeezed dry
- Provide 1 lb. ground Beef
- Take 1 large Onion, chopped fine
- Use 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- Get 1 26 oz. Spaghetti sauce
- Get 1 can diced Tomatoes, drained
- Provide 1 tbl. Sugar
- Take 1 tsp. pepper and garlic salt, each
- Provide 1 tbl. Oregano
- Provide 32 oz. Ricotta
- Take 8 oz shredded Motzarella
- Provide 8 oz Asiago or Parm, shredded
- Use 8 oz Provolone, sliced
Steps to make Baked Ziti (with kale):
- Brown beef with onion and garlic, drain.
- Mix tomato products and spices, add meat.
- Mix cheeses (except provalone) and kale.
- Place 1 cup tomato mix in bottom of large pan. Add 1/2 of ziti. Add 1/2 cheese mixture.
- Repeat, topping with sauce.
- Cover with provolone cheese.
- Bake 375 until bubbly and brown. About 35 mins.
- Let stand 10 mins. and serve.
If you find this Baked Ziti (with kale) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.