Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is really very good guidance. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose your drive through depending on whether or not it has more healthy options available. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. You may consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes an abundance of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food restaurants will not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Basic sense states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let another person create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna-style baked ziti recipe. You can have lasagna-style baked ziti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti:
- Take 12 oz Ziti
- Use 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- Provide 26 oz Marinara Sauce (one jar)
- You need 1 bunch Spinach (stems removed)
- Get 1 large onion, chopped
- Get 2 clove Garlic, finely chopped
- Get 1 cup Ricotta
- Take 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- Use 1/2 cup Grated Mozzarella
- Provide 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Provide 1 as needed Kosher Salt and Black Pepper
Instructions to make Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook pasta according to box instructions. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet at medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until they start to soften (4-5 minutes).
- Add beef and 3/4 tablespoon each of salt and pepper and cook, breaking the meat up with a spoon until it's no longer pink (5-6 minutes).
- Toss the pasta into the mixture with the marinara, spinach, ricotta, and 1/4 cup of the parmesan.
- Transfer to a 9x13" baking dish. Top with mozzarella and the remaining 1/4 cup parmesan. Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese melts.
If you find this Lasagna-Style Baked Ziti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.