Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? This is something which many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
You will additionally be able to get a healthier heart by eating apples. Most of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes fiber, can actually help to provide you with a healthy heart. These ingredients will also help to lower your cholesterol, which is also beneficial to promoting heart health. The skin of the apple is where a lot of the healthy vitamins and minerals can end up being found in an apple. And your best bet is to locate a local farm that grows only organic apples and make sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. One thing you should understand is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the store. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded chicken, rice and potato bake! recipe. You can have loaded chicken, rice and potato bake! using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake!:
- Prepare First Half of Dish
- Use 4 boneless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- Get 5-6 potatoes
- Prepare 1 black pepper, to taste
- Prepare 1 salt to taste
- Get 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- You need rice
- Get 2 cup white rice
- Provide 1 clove garlic
- Get 1 chicken bouillon cube, i use Maggi brand
- Take 3 medium tomatoes
- Use 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get topping
- Take 1 cup green onion
- Provide 1 crumbled bacon, as much as you want!
- Prepare 1 cup sour cream
- Use 2 cup mexican shredded cheese
Steps to make Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake!:
- Puree the tomatoes, garlic, salt, and about 1/2 cup of water together.
- Add the oil to a deep pot and fry the rice on high until it turns slightly golden.
- Once rice is golden, add the tomato puree. Crumble the chicken bullion cube in this mixture. Once it begins to boil, give it a good stir, turn the heat to low, and cover to simmer.
- Let the rice simmer about 15 minutes, until most of the liquid is absorbed. Test consistency of rice, if too crunchy add one more cup of water and let simmer again.
- While rice is simmering, wash and dice potatoes
- If you need to, boil the chicken. (I always have shredded chicken, I use it in everything). Boil with 2 cloves garlic and half an onion for great flavor! Shred by pulling apart with a fork while still hot.
- Add chicken to potatoes and place in a deep baking dish. Add 1/3 cup of veggie oil, and stir this together.
- Bake for about 50 minutes, stirring two or three times.
- While this is baking, cut your green onion and fry and crumble your bacon. (Jalapeños are there because I like them. They're optional)
- Once the potatoes and chicken are done cooking, stir in the rice and top with shredded cheese and bacon. Cook an additional five minutes.
- Add other toppings as desired (green onion, sour cream, etc) and enjoy!
If you find this Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.