Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You may know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this guideline as well. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
At this stage we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. Well to start with there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the risk of various cancers. By eating apples you can actually lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I’m not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and purchased an entire bag of apples.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. One thing you should realize is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce isle. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the best caramel apple cobbler dump cake recipe. To cook the best caramel apple cobbler dump cake you need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake:
- Take 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- Get 1/2 (11 ounce) bag caramel bits (found in the baking section)
- Take 1 (15 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- Provide 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- Get vanilla ice cream for serving (optional)
Steps to make The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread both cans of apple pie filling onto the bottom of your prepared dish.
- Sprinkle about half of the bag of caramel bits evenly over the top of the pie filling.
- Evenly distribute the dry cake mix over top.
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the cake mix covering as much of it as you can.
- Bake uncovered in the center rack for 30-40 minutes or until the buttery cake mix turns a deep golden brown. - Allow it to cool for about 5 minutes and then serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
- Notes- You could also sprinkle a handful of chopped pecans in with the caramel bits for added crunch, and if you really like spice, try sprinkling extra cinnamon or nutmeg over the cake mix before adding the butter. - Place any leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 5 days and reheat in the microwave. It's just as good leftover!
- This can be done in a crockpot as well following the same steps geese crockpot well (cooking times at a guess hi 2-4 hrs low -4-6 hrs idk)
- How to make a caramel apple dump cake: youtu.be/XLHgMsrI-kg
If you find this The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.