Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy ham and potato casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy ham and potato casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is something which many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
You’ve always been told to make sure that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. The first thing you should recognize is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals when compared with various other fruits.. On the subject of the actual minerals that are generally in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. Naturally vitamins are also essential for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The advantages we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. You will see that your overall health could significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy ham and potato casserole recipe. You can have cheesy ham and potato casserole using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy ham and potato casserole:
- Provide 1 (30 oz) bag frozen county style shredded hash browns
- Use 1 (10 1/2 oz) can cream of chicken
- Use 1 (10 1/2 oz) can cream of celery
- Take 16 oz container of sour cream
- You need 1 tsp salt
- Provide 1 tsp pepper
- Provide 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 2 cups shredded mexican cheese blend
- You need 1/2 cup or more green onions sliced
- You need 4 oz jar of pimentos
- Prepare 2 cups diced ham
- You need 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Take 3 cups plain corn flakes crushed
- Provide 1/8-1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1/4 cup butter melted
Steps to make Cheesy ham and potato casserole:
- Pre heat oven to 375° degrees
- Coat a 13×9 inch baking dish with butter
- In a large bowl mix soups, sour cream, salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Stir in hashbrowns, pimentos, ham, green onions and mexican cheese blend,
- Spoon half into baking dish and sprinkle on 1 cup cheddar cheese on top and repeat then
- Melt butter and mix in cayenne pepper and mix in crushed cornflakes and sprinkle on top of casserole
- Bake uncovered for about 1 hour
- Let rest for 5 minutes then enjoy
If you find this Cheesy ham and potato casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.