Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really excellent advice. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose the drive through based on if it has better options available. Arby’s by way of example, doesn’t serve burgers. Instead you can choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every little thing is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unfit items.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cara's cheesy potato broccoli bake recipe. You can cook cara's cheesy potato broccoli bake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake:
- Provide veggies
- Use 5 cup broccoli
- Provide 7 medium potatoes
- Use 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- Get meats
- Prepare 2 chicken breasts
- You need dairy
- Provide 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Get soup
- Use 2 can cream of mushroom soup( condensed)
- Take seasonings
- Get 1/4 cup oil(split in 2)
- Use 3 clove garlic(minced)
- Take 1/2 tsp pepper
- Use 1/2 tsp season salt
- Get 1/2 tsp paprika
- Get 3 tbsp water
Steps to make Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake:
- Add 1/2 of onions to skillet on medium heat, with a tiny bit of oil & sautee while you cube the potatoes.
- Once potatoes are cubed, add half oil & half of all seasonings to potatoes in a large bowl. Mix & coat evenly, then add to onions in skillet.
- Stir potatoes frequently on med high. If they begin to stick, add more oil
- While potatoes cook, cube the chicken breasts. Do same with chicken as the potatoes- add to large bowl with oil & remaining seasonings. Stir & coat well
- Cook chicken on med-high, with remaining onions. Once chicken is no longer pink, add broccoli & lower to med heat
- Now lower heat to low on potatoes & add water. Cover with lid & this will steam the potatoes. This helps shorten cooking time
- Once broccoli is tender-crisp, add soups. Stirring to blend together. Check potatoes for softness. Once done, add potatoes to chicken mixture
- Pour mixture in casserole dish. Top with cheese. Bake @350· for 20minutes or cheese is melted & bubbly. Enjoy!
If you find this Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.