Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really excellent guidance. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Choose your drive through based on whether or not it has more healthy options available. Arby’s by way of example, doesn’t offer burgers. You may eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes plenty of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food eating places will not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person produce your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's creamy roasted garlic spread recipe. You can cook mike's creamy roasted garlic spread using 23 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread:
- Use ● For The Roasted Garlic Spread
- Take 1 (15 oz) Jar Bertoli Garlic Alfredo Or Regular Ragu Alfredo [any other brands may lend a metallic taste to your spread]
- Take 2 large 3" Elephant Garlic Bulbs [equals 1 cup roasted garlic]
- Prepare 2 cup Mozzarella Cheese [room temp]
- Get 1 (8 oz) Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp]
- You need 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Take 1/2 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes [chopped]
- You need 1 can Artichokes [in water - drained - rough chopped]
- Get 1 packages (10 oz) Frozen Spinach [fully drained & squeezed - rough chopped]
- You need 1/4 cup Chives [chopped]
- Provide 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- Get 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley Or 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- Take 1 pinch Each: Sea Salt - Rosemary - Thyme [for garlic bulbs]
- Prepare 1 Bottle Extra Virgin Olive Oil [for garlic bulbs]
- You need 1 box Tinfoil [for garlic bulbs]
- Take 1 large Piece Cheesecloth [to drain spinach]
- Prepare 1 box Tinfoil
- Use ● For The Serving Options
- You need 1 loaf French Bread Or Baguette Bread
- You need 1 loaf Flat Crispy Bread
- Get 1 box Roasted Garlic Triskets
- Take 1 box Sun Dried Triskets
- Provide 1 box Pita Chips
Steps to make Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread:
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Pull out all cheeses to bring them to room temperature.
- Fully drain your Artichokes, dethaw your Spinach and completely drain as well. Use cheese cloth to squeeze all fluid from Spinach.
- Take off as much of the white garlic husk as you can without having the bulbs fall apart.
- Do not cut any portion of the garlic bulbs. Leave them completely in tact. Place on tinfoil and gently pull up the sides to create a tinfoil bowl.
- Add about 1/4 cup Olive Oil to each garlic bulb inside the tinfoil. Don't overfill.
- Add a pinch of Sea Salt, Rosemary and Thyme to the tops of your oil coated garlic bulb.
- Wrap bulb up tightly in tinfoil and double wrap garlic bulb with tinfoil.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until soft.
- Once cooled, pull your garlic meat from its outer husks. Mash with a fork or potato masher and discard any skins that don't mash completely. Reserve Olive Oil for bread later on.
- Add all cheeses, Alfredo and garlic together and mix well.
- Add in all other ingredients leaving the Artichokes for last.
- Place in oven safe bowl at 350° and bake 35 minutes or until bubbling.
- If serving on French Bread or Baguette Bread: Slice bread in 1" slices. Brush leftover Olive Oil from garlic bulbs on bread. Place on cookie sheet and put in oven for 15 minutes at 350° or until crispy. Slice each piece in half and plate with garlic spread.
- If you don't have enough Garlic Infused Olive Oil from your bulbs to brush on your bread, add additional, regular Olive Oil, 1 tsp Garlic Powder and some Dried Parsley to your bowl and mix. * Pictured directly below is the creamier version of Roasted Garlic Spread made with Alfredo Sauce.
- Authors Note: For a fluffier Roasted Garlic Spread, you can omit the Alfredo Sauce and substitute it for 2/3 cup Sour Cream and one more 8 oz brick Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Other excellent options for breads are Roasted Garlic Triskets, Sun Dried Triskets and Pita Chips.
If you find this Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.