Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Smoked Salmon and potato tart. recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Salmon and potato tart. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Salmon and potato tart. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly very good guidance. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It was not that long ago that all you could get in a fast food cafe was French Fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their products. Now plenty of them offer you salads. You can get chili. You may get a baked potato. You can make fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t involve eating anything deep fried. When deciding on your dinner from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you choose to do this you may keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let another person create your dinner. If you choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon and potato tart. recipe. To cook smoked salmon and potato tart. you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smoked Salmon and potato tart.:
- Prepare 10 grams butter
- Take 300 grams ready-made shortcrust pastry
- Get 9 medium potatoes, peeled, cut in half and sliced
- You need 500 ml fresh cream
- Provide 4 large eggs
- Provide 6 tsp dill, chopped
- Use 2 lime zest
- Provide 500 grams smoked salmon, torn into strips
- You need 2 tsp salt
- Get 2 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 200 grams cheddar cheese, grated
Instructions to make Smoked Salmon and potato tart.:
- Heat oven to 190°C/fan. Butter an oven baking dish. Roll out the pastry and line your dish. Trim off the edges, then line with baking paper and put a smaller dish into the pastry dish. Bake for 10 mins. Remove the paper and other dish, then bake for 5 more mins more.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 6-8 mins until tender, then drain.
- Beat together the cream, eggs, dill, lime zest, salt and pepper.
- Scatter half the potatoes over the bottom of the pastry, then put half the salmon strips on top of the potatoes. Pour over half the egg mix, then repeat.
- Cover with cheddar cheese. Bake for 25 mins until the top is lightly coloured and firm to the touch. Cool for 15 mins before serving.
If you find this Smoked Salmon and potato tart. recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.