Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 🍺🍺 Irish Beef and Guinness Stew 🍺🍺 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍺🍺 Irish Beef and Guinness Stew 🍺🍺 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly very good advice. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Pick out a drive through with a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with better palates. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t provide hamburgers. As an alternative you’ll be able to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has lots of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly bad items.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you choose healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍺🍺 irish beef and guinness stew 🍺🍺 recipe. To make 🍺🍺 irish beef and guinness stew 🍺🍺 you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍺🍺 Irish Beef and Guinness Stew 🍺🍺:
- Get 1 kg beef stew meat (beef chuck) - sapi sengkel
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- You need 3/4 tsp salt and black pepper
- Take 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Get 2 yellow onions, chopped
- Use 180 gram bacon, diced (optional)
- Take 550 ml Guinness Beer 🍺
- Take 4 tbsp tomato paste
- Prepare 1 litre chicken stock (me:store bought)
- You need 3 big carrots
- Use 4 large celery stalks
- Get 2 bayleaves
- You need 1 tsp dried thyme
- Provide 2 tbsp corn flour, dissolve with bit of water
Instructions to make 🍺🍺 Irish Beef and Guinness Stew 🍺🍺:
- Cut the beef into bite size (about 5 cm. Pat dry and sprinkle with salt and black pepper
- Heat oil in a heavy based pot over high heat. Add beef in batches and brown well all over. Remove onto plate. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Lower heat to medium. If the pot is looking dry, add oil. - Cook garlic and onion for 3 minutes until softening, then add bacon (if u use bacon). Cook until onion soften and become translucent
- Add Guinness, chicken broth/stock and tomato paste 🍅. Mix well, add bay leaves and thyme.
- Return beef into the pot (including any juices). Liquid level should cover the beef. Cook in pressure cooker for 45 minites
- Once the meat is tender, open the pressure cooker, add the carrot and celery to the pot and cook for another 15 minutes until the veggies are tender 🥕🥕. Thickened with corn flour and cook a while more until the stew is boiling.
- Serve with steamed sweet potatoes,/creamy mash potatoes or toasted bread. Being an Asian, my kids like to have this stew with rice.
- Enjoy! 🍛🤤
If you find this 🍺🍺 Irish Beef and Guinness Stew 🍺🍺 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.