Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. Now and then, though, you definitely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your drink needs to be water or juice or milk. When you consume a big soft drink you are putting too much empty calories to your day. A solitary serving of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That portion normally contains at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. Usually, though, they may be 30 ounces. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or regular water.
Basic sense states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(italian gravy) recipe. To make quick homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(italian gravy) you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy):
- Get 1 can tomato paste or puree
- Use 5 tbsp olive oil
- Use 1/2 lb ground beef or sausage
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp basil
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp oregano
- You need 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Use 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Take 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
Instructions to make Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy):
- Brown the meat and make certain it is chopped up into small bits
- Add the oil tomato and meat
- Add the spices
- Add the cheese
- I usually make this to taste rather than actual measurements …above are my guesstimates to what I usually add.
- You can add and/or subtract the spices to your liking. A good option is adding minced onions and Romano cheese. You can also make this a vegetarian dish by leaving out the meat. Or you can make meatballs and add them to this just before serving… I prefer the meat added in beforehand because it gives the sauce more flavour.
- If using fresh garlic I suggest one or 2 slivers depending on how garlicy you want it.
- The longer the sauce simmers the better it gets. If you have literally all day use 5-10 fresh tomatoes and mash them well and drain the water as best you can and use the recipe above. It will take a few hours to make the sauce as desired. Paste will reduce the time to about 20 mins total and will produce a very thick sauce. puree will take about 30-45 minutes and the sauce will be less thick than the paste but will make a nice thick sauce.
- Please read the description on the photos as well as they give more info about the recipe :)
If you find this Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.