Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Karele keema recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Karele keema recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Your heart is an additional thing which really can be helped when you eat apples. I am certain you know that apples contain fiber, and that, and also some of the other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. Just one more of the added benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. Something you should understand is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart tend to be found in the skin of the apple. The main reason I point this out is simply because many men and women will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
I hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good for you. The benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You will be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to the store. You will find that your overall health can greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to karele keema recipe recipe. You can have karele keema recipe using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Karele keema recipe:
- Prepare Half kg karele (slices)
- You need Half kg tomatoes (chunks)
- Provide Half kg onions (slices)
- Get Half kg beef mince
- Prepare 2 tbspoon ginger, garlic paste
- Prepare 2 cup cooking oil
- Prepare Some green chillies & chopped green coriander
- Get Half cup yoghurt
- Provide Water as required
- Take For spices
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 2 tbspoon red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tbspoon cumin powder
- Get 1 tbspoon crushed dry coriander
- Provide 1 teasoopn ajwain
- Take 1 teasoopn black seeds
- Take Half cup yoghurt
Instructions to make Karele keema recipe:
- First: keema dhoo kar chalni may rakh dein is tarhan extra pani nikal jay ga or keema alag rakh dein
- Ab karelon ky chilky utar kar in ky darmin may kat lagalein or beej nikal lein ab karele slices may kat lein
- Ab karelon may 2 tbspoon salt dal dein or half cup yoghurt dal kar hathon sy itna masal lein ky karelon ka sara karwa pani nikal jay jab sara pani nikal jay to karelon ko achi tarhan sy dhoo lein or 1 chalni may dal kar rakh dein
- Jab karele dry ho jayin to 1 karahi may oil dal kar garam kar lein
- Ab karele garam oil may dal kar half fry kar lein jab light brown sa colour aajay oil sy nikal lein or alag rakh dein
- Ab karahi may bareek kati hui payaz dal kar thora soft hony take cook karen jab pyaz soft ho jay to beef mince dal dein ab 5 minute cook karen
- Ab ginger. Garlic paste dal kar 2 minute bhuni karen or bareek katy tomatoes dal dein mix karen or tamaam spices dal kar bhun lein 5 minute bhun ny ky baad yoghurt shamil karen or kati hui 3-4 hari mirchin dal kar itna bhun lein ky tammam masaly keemy ky sath achi tarhan bhun jay
- Ab half fry kiy huy karele dal kar 5 sy 7 minute bhun lein jab oil salan sy alag ho jay to chopped green coriander dal kar 3sy 4 minute halqi aanch par daam py rakhin or phir serving bowl may nikal kar naan ya roti ky sath enjoy karen
If you find this Karele keema recipe recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.