Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Kids Extra Beefy Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Kids Extra Beefy Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very true. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is how you can eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Choose water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. Drinking a large soda forces hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. Usually just one serving of soda pop should be eight ounces big. That helping typically includes at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is frequently at the very least twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. Choosing a soda as your drink boosts your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy options.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's kids extra beefy beef stew recipe. You can cook mike's kids extra beefy beef stew using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Kids Extra Beefy Beef Stew:
- Provide ● For The Starters
- You need 2 Pounds Beef Chuck Pot Roast
- Use 2 Pounds Bone Marrow Bones
- Get 3 (32 oz) Boxes Beef Broth [reserve 1]
- You need 2 tbsp Better Than Beef Bouillon [reserve 1/2]
- Provide 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- You need 4 Cloves Whole Garlic
- Provide 2 (1.5 Package) McCormick Or Knoors Beef Stew Seasoning [reserve 1 packet]
- Take ● For The Vegetables
- Use 2 Pounds Baby Golden Potatoes [unpeeled - halved]
- Take 2 Cups Carrots [peeled & 1" chop]
- Use 1 1/2 Cups Thick Sliced Mushrooms
- Use 1 Cup Celery [with leaves - 1" chop]
- Prepare 1 LG Tomato [chopped]
- Get 1 (14 oz) Can Diced Tomatoes
- You need 1 LG White Onion [1" chop]
- Use 1/2 Cup Green Onions [chopped]
- You need 1 Green Bell Pepper [1" chop - optional]
- Use 1 Can Green Beans
- You need 1 Can Sweet Corn
- Get 1 tsp Rosemary
- Get 1 tsp Thyme
- Get ● For The Sides
- Prepare as needed Fresh Toasted Baguette Bread
Steps to make Mike's Kids Extra Beefy Beef Stew:
- Here's what you'll need for your base. 2 pound pot roast and garlic hiding deep in the beef broth in a thick bottom pot.
- Add everything together in the ● Starter section.
- Boil for 2 hours covered.
- Chop your vegetables. No need to peel your potatoes if using baby spuds.
- Refrigerate your vegetables and place potatoes in water as to not see them brown until you're ready for them.
- Pull marrow from your bones innards and place back in broth. Whisk well. Discard bones.
- Fork shread your roast and discard any fat chunks. Add 4 cups water to broth. Add remaining beef stew packet to taste, Better Than Bouillon and beef broth if needed. Whisk again.
- Add all vegetables to pot. Simmer for 30 minutes longer covered.
- Lightly toast your Baguette bread.
- Serve with fresh toasty bread for dipping. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Kids Extra Beefy Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.