Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet & spicy wild game chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet & spicy wild game chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & spicy wild game chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. But at times the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their offerings. There are lots of salads around now. You can also select Chili. Baked potatoes may also be ordered. You can pick fruit. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t include eating something deep fried. When you buy your meal through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and save yourself time and effort.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & spicy wild game chili recipe. To cook sweet & spicy wild game chili you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & spicy wild game chili:
- You need 1 lb ground venison
- Take 2/3 lb 80/20 beef
- Get 27 oz kidney beans (canned)
- You need 16 oz Pinto beans (bush's chili beans)
- Prepare 29 oz diced tomatoes (canned)
- Use 16 oz tomato sauce
- Get 1 large red bell pepper
- Provide 1/2 large green bell pepper
- Use 1/2 large yellow onion
- Provide 1 medium jalapeño
- Prepare 4 small Serrano peppers
- You need 1/2 tbsp cumin
- Use 1 tbsp Black pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar
- Get 1 tbsp dried crushed oregano leaves
- Get 1 tbsp chili powder
- Provide 1/2 tbsp ground cayenne
- Use 1 tbsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- Prepare 1/2 Hershey bar
Instructions to make Sweet & spicy wild game chili:
- mix two thawed ground meats together with chopped garlic and cook in skillet until completely brown.
- dice onion, bell peppers, jalapeño, and Serrano peppers. I reccomend small cuts about 1/2 inch or even smaller. Try to leave behind about 1/2 of the seed from the Serrano and jalapeño peppers. Mix all of them together into a saucepan and cook over medium heat for about 8-10 minutes. Add one tablespoon of sugar halfway through this cooking process.
- mix the meat and pepper mix into the large chili pot over medium heat.
- add beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and mixture of remaining spices into the pot. Then toss in the half of the Hershey bar and mix it all together.
- simmer chili covered over medium heat for no less than 50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes until finished.
- serve with homemade cornbread and an ear of buttered corn for the perfect chili meal
If you find this Sweet & spicy wild game chili recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.