Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their products. Now you may get a range of salads. Chili is yet another choice. You might get baked potatoes. You can make fruit. There are countless possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to make a meal out of side dishes. When you are doing this you are able to keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian fried steak with noodle salad recipe. To make asian fried steak with noodle salad you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad:
- Use 2 lemongrass stalks
- You need 2 tsp garlic paste
- Provide 1 tbsp Asian fish sauce
- Take 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Use 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 4 lean beef steaks
- Use 125 g noodles
- Take 2 limes, grated zest and juice
- Get 1 red chilli, deseeded and finally sliced
- Use 100 g bean sprouts
- Take 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- Get 1 cucumber, seeds removed
- Use 2 tbsp sesame seeds
Steps to make Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad:
- To make the marinade grind the lemongrass and garlic paste. Cost the steaks with the marinade and season with salt, (to enhance the flavour of the meat, refrigerated for 45mins or preferable over night)
- Pre cook the noodles as per the packet instructions and set aside to cool.
- In a lightly oiled saucepan on medium heat, cook the steaks on both sides. Cooking time will vary depending on how you like your steak (rare, medium or well done). Remove from the heat and place on a plate to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the fish sauce, soy sauce, olive oil and chilli. Stir well.
- In a serving bowl add the noodles, pepper, sliced cucumber, bean sprouts, juice and zest lime and sesame seeds. Gently combine the ingredients before adding the fish sauce.
- Finally, slice the steaks into strips and serve with the noodle salad. Garnish with basil and coriander.
If you find this Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.