Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Advantages For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. You will be pleased to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
At this time we are going to explain to you why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. As I am confident you know, research is being carried out all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. A few of the cancers that apples can help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one factor should be enough reason for everybody to start eating apples.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the grocery store. You will find that your overall health may greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez broiled lobster tails recipe. You can have mike's ez broiled lobster tails using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails:
- You need Seafood
- You need 2 8 oz Lobster Tails [de-thawed]
- Get Lobster Butter Marinade
- Provide 2 stick Tillamook Salted Butter [melted or, you can clarify]
- Get 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder - Old Bay Seasoning - Lemon Pepper - White Pepper
- You need 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- Take Lobster Toppers
- You need 1 dash Paprika - Lemon Pepper - Dried Parsley
- Get Kitchen Equipment
- Prepare 1 medium Broil / Oven Safe Pan
- Prepare 1 Meat Thermometer
- Use 1 large Chefs Sheers
- Take 1 Sharp Knife
- Use 1 Pair Tongs
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails:
- Turn on and preheat oven broiler. Heat & mix Lobster Butter Marinade.
- Fully de-thaw lobster tails in fridge overnight, in the sink with water or microwave at 30% for a minute or two. Watch tails VERY closely if de-thawing in microwave and make certain they never cook, only de-thaw. After de-thaw, rinse tails under cold water and dab dry.
- Using a large, sharp set of Chefs sheers, carefully cut down the center of the lobster shells without cutting into the lobster itself. Also, do not cut all the way down to the tails. Stop about 1/2" from the base. Rinse any broken shells from your tails and dab dry again.
- Carefully lift the lobster meat upwards, out of its shell and, above the shell without pulling it all the way out. The meat should still be attached at the base but lifted above the shell and resting gently on top. ° With a sharp knife, butterfly [or slit] the lobster meat open but don't cut the lobster meat all the way through. See #2 photo below.
- At this point, know that you can add pre-cooked / microwaved Stove Top Stuffing to the area directly beneath your lifted lobster meat If you choose to do so, pack your precooked stuffing in the base of your shells tightly and high up and bake or broil as listed. My kids always adore that crazy easy option.
- Lightly spray the bottom of an oven safe pan or brush on Butter Marinade and place lobster tails inside. [The tails can dry and stick to the base of pan] Liberally drizzle tails with marinade and then sprinkle lobster meat with Paprika, Lemon Pepper and dried Parsley on top to taste.
- Broil [525°] tails uncovered on the top rack in the oven for approx 5-6 minutes for 8 oz or 10 minutes per pound. You'll know when they're fully cooked as your lobsters internal temperature will be 145°F. ° If choosing to BAKE your tails, heat oven to 425° and bake about 1 minute per ounce as a general rule. An 8 ounce tail should take 7-8 minutes. Quickly drizzle your Butter Marinade on top of tails while they're broiling or baking but make it quick. You won't want to lose any of your ovens heat.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Be careful not to over cook your tails. Your lobster will be chewy or rubbery if you accidently do. Again, use your thermometer and look for 145° F. Remember, a $2.00 cooking thermometer is definitely worth your investment when serving lobster.
- Melt or clarify additional butter and add to what's left of your lobster marinade for serving if needed. Or, you can melt plain butter without your seasoned marinade. Either way, serve your tails with butter on the side and garnish your plates with fresh parsley and lemon slices.
- See the questions area for directions on grilling your lobster tails. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.