Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It was not that long ago that all you could get at the fast food cafe was French Fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their products. There are lots of salads available these days. You can also choose Chili. You can purchase a baked potato. Fruit is normally offered. There are many wholesome options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal from side dishes. This makes it possible for you to keep the calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rohu fish curry in the ‘burnt chilli gravy’ : lonka-poda rui recipe. To cook rohu fish curry in the ‘burnt chilli gravy’ : lonka-poda rui you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui:
- Use 6-8 pieces Rohu Fish (Preferably Large)
- Take 6-8 Dry Red Chillies (whole)
- Provide 50 gms Mustard Oil (Frying the Fish & Cooking-Both)
- Take as needed Make a Smooth Paste by adding about 2 tbsps water: 1 tsp Cumin Seeds, 1 tsp Coriander Seeds & 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder & dey aside
- You need 1/2 tbsp Ginger Paste
- You need 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Whole Cumin Seeds
- Get 1 Tomato (Finely Chopped)
- Take To Taste Salt
- You need To Taste Sugar
- Prepare 4-5 Green Chillies (Slit)
- You need as per need Garnish: 2 tbsps Fresh Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped): Optional
- Take 2 Cups Water (Hot- For the Gravy)
Instructions to make Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui:
- Clean & Marinate the fish pieces with some salt & turmeric powder, cover it & set aside for about 20- 30 mins time
- In a small frying pan: Dry Roast the Dry Red Chillies & as soon as it starts releasing its breath choking smell- transfer it to another bowl & pour about 1-4 cup water to it- cover it to soak alike for about 15-20 mins time & then, blend it to a smooth paste
- Also, we’ve already kept ready of our Dry Masala Paste- Cumin, Coriander & Red Chilli Powders
- Now, in a frying pan or wok: pour in half of the mustard oil & allow it to be absolutely hot enough to fry the fish pieces in batches & take them out on a separate plate to keep it aside until its next use later
- In the same fried oil- Add in the Cumin Seeds, allow it to splatter a bit then, add in one by one- the chopped tomatoes, ginger paste & salt & sauté until the tomatoes get soft & mushy a bit
- At this point- add in the Spices mix paste & sugar and keep sautéing for 2 mins by stirring occasionally- now, cover the lid of the pan and cook for about the next 5 mins time until it starts releasing its oil & surfaces up
- Once the mixture is done, pour in about 2 Cups of hot water & give it a nice mix & once it comes to a boil- add into it the fried fish pieces & cook for another 5 mins time, with its lid on
- Now, open the lid & mix everything well together & cook for the next 2-3 mins time without the lid…Now, time to add in our MASTER STROKE of the burnt chilli paste (already blended to a smooth paste) & mix all until well incorporated
- Add in the rest of the mustard oil, turn off the flame & with its lid on, allow it to rest for the next 10-15 mins time on its standby position to infuse everything well together
- Now, before serving it hot add in the freshly chopped coriander leaves- mix it all one more time and serve it hot with equally piping hot plain rice, fried rice or similar…ENJOY.
If you find this Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.