Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dim Posto Bhape Steamed Egg Curry In the Khus Khus Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dim Posto Bhape Steamed Egg Curry In the Khus Khus Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Select water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. Choosing a large soda as your beverage gives hundreds of poor calories to your meal. A solitary serving of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That portion typically is made up of at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. Generally, however, they are 30 ounces. This ensures that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or standard water.
Fundamental logic states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dim posto bhape steamed egg curry in the khus khus gravy recipe. You can have dim posto bhape steamed egg curry in the khus khus gravy using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Dim Posto Bhape Steamed Egg Curry In the Khus Khus Gravy:
- Provide 6 Eggs (Large Boiled De-shelled & cut into 2 halves)
- Provide 4 tbsp Posto (Poppyseeds)
- Take To Taste Salt
- Use 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Provide 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Prepare 5-6 Green Chillies
- Use 1/8 tsp Sugar
- You need 4 tbsp Mustard Oil
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Plain Yoghurt (Well beaten)
- Provide 1 Onion (Medium)
- Get 1/4 Cup Grated Coconut (Fresh/Desiccated)
- Provide 1 tsp Mustard Seeds (yellow)
- Take 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Juice (Freshly Squeezed Out)
- Get 1/2 Cup Water (For Cooking/Steaming)
Steps to make Dim Posto Bhape Steamed Egg Curry In the Khus Khus Gravy:
- Mix a bit of salt & turmeric powder & red chilli powder to the boiled egg halves & very slightly sauté it with a bit of mustard oil in a frying pan (if sautéed- it gives a very delicious taste than if it’s simply steamed as is ie. raw full boiled)- Though, it can be done, both ways but since I never ever compromise with any of my recipes’ delectability- I prefer, always light sautéing
- In a blender jar: Take rest all other dry & wet ingredients, except the mustard oil & a few whole fresh green chillies & blend everything well, altogether to a thick, smooth & creamy paster
- Then, in a vessel/microwaveable/steaming bowl- in which, the eggs posto to be steam-cooked: Place the eggs, add in the fried mustard oil in which it’s been gently sautéed, now pour into it the entire blended mixture for it's rich and thick & yummy gravy…
- Wash the blender jar with the measured water and mix until everything gets well combined, now pour in it the rest of the fresh raw mustard oil, top it with the remaining green chillies & give it a final mix- very gently & set it aside for rest with this marinade-for about 30 mins time
- Now, time to steam it the regular gas oven with the steamer (conventional method), or in the microwave by covering the vessel with it's own cover/lid- if it at all has that or else, cover it with any other microwaveable lid (strictly NO PLASTIC should be used at all) or simply with an aluminium foil & steam cook the same in the microwave mode for about 7-9/ 10 mins time, max. (not more by any means)
- Our Dim Posto is just ready to be gobbled.
If you find this Dim Posto Bhape Steamed Egg Curry In the Khus Khus Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.