Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. Now and then, though, you definitely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because most famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Choose the drive through according to if it has more healthy options available. For example, Arby’s doesn’t serve hamburgers. Instead, the options include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, additionally they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Simple logic states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kofta biryani #kokab&cookpad recipe. You can cook kofta biryani #kokab&cookpad using 45 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad:
- Provide for preparation of kofta
- Get 1 kg beef qeema
- Get 4 table spoon oil
- Get 1 teaspoon red chiili
- You need 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1 teaspoon peesa zeera
- You need half teaspoon garam masala
- Use 1 egg
- You need 2 slices bread
- Take 4 table spoon baisen
- Use 1 medium size union cut in clices and golden brown
- Get 1 medium size union cut in slices
- Prepare 5-6 green chillies
- Provide 4 table spoon hara dhanya
- Get 4 table spoon pudena
- Get half tea spoon hefil javetry
- Take 2 table spoon adrak lehsen
- Take 1 table spoon curry powder
- Take salt as per your taste
- Get ingredients for make biryani masala
- Prepare 1 kg rice wash and soak
- Prepare 1 cup oil
- Take 1 cup yogurd
- Provide 4-5 tomatoes medium size
- Get potatoes 4 remove skin and cut into pieces boil it with salt and zafran
- Prepare 4-5 onion medium size
- Prepare 1 table spoon red chilli powder
- Prepare salt as per taste
- You need half teaspoon haldi
- Provide 1 table spoon black pepper
- Use 1 table spoon zeera powder
- You need half teaspoon garam masala powder
- Get 1 table spoon dry dhanya powder
- Provide 1 table spoon chat masala powder
- Take half teaspoon jefil javetri powder
- Get 2 table spoon adrak lehsen
- Prepare half tea spoon elaechi powder less than
- Prepare 1 lemon
- Prepare hara dhanya
- Provide podina
- Get 5-6 hari mirch
- Take half teaspoon crush zeera
- Prepare dry aloo bukara
- Use zafran
- You need sabit garam masala (choti elaichi,bari elaichi,long,black pepper,teez patta,blabk zeera,dalchini)
Instructions to make Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad:
- For kafta preparation: In beef qeema mixed all ingredients and chop well.after chop it take out in bowl and make 20 to 25 small balls and steam it in fry pan.for steam koftas take fry pan put in stove in slow speed put all balls of koftas side by side and cover it.when water of koftas dry,off the burner.(note.you can add chillies more as per your taste)for
- For biryani salan: first put oil and put slices of onion in it stir it until golden brown then remove more then half union and in left onion put sabit garam masla stir 1 sec then put adrak lehsen in it and stir when adrak lehsen color change put in it yougurd,slices cut tomatos,include all spices which mention above instead of garam masala powder,jefil javetri powder and elaichi powder mix it and cover it.when oil seperate from masala.
- Add 1 cup water,add fry onion after crush, lemon juice,garam masal powder,Elaichi powder,jafil javetri powder,hara dhanya poodena,green chillies,dry aloo bukara, boil poatatoes, steam koftas and cover it in slow speed until oil come up.
- Boil water put some sabit garam masala in it,1 table spoon oil,1 table spoon sirka then add soaked drain rice.when rice cook drain the water of rice.then spread rice then spread prepared masala then cooked rice then on the top spread pinch of garam masala,elaichi powder fry onion,zafran and cover it for dum.tasty koafta biryani is ready
If you find this Kofta Biryani #Kokab&Cookpad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.