Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple spicy lamb soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple spicy lamb soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple spicy lamb soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very good information. But at times the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their choices. Now you can find several different salads. You could also pick out Chili. Baked potatoes may also be purchased. You can pick fruit. There are many healthy options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When choosing your meal from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you do this you can keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple spicy lamb soup recipe. You can cook simple spicy lamb soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple spicy lamb soup:
- Get 500 g Lamb
- Take 1 beef stock cube
- Prepare 1 medium sized red onion
- Take 1 large red tomato
- Use 3 tablespoons salt
- Take 2 tablespoons Turmeric
- Use 2 tablespoons chilli flakes
- Get 4 baby carrots
- Get 1 bunch Spring onions
- Provide 200 g Purple cabbage
- Get Masterfoods lamb herbs
Steps to make Simple spicy lamb soup:
- Chop up all the vegetables finely, especially the onions
- Put 1 litre of water into a pot and put in the stock cube, making sure to dissolve it in the liquid.
- Chop up the lamb finely to bite-sized pieces. Add to the now boiling stock liquid.
- Add onions, salt, Turmeric and lamb herbs and reduce the heat so it is at a low simmer, not a boil.
- Add chilli and stir thoroughly but gently. Leave to simmer for about 10 minutes until lamb is cooked through and the sauce is fragrant.
- Add the remaining vegetables, starting with the cabbage, then the tomatoes and carrots.
- Add spring onions just before you switch off the heat.
- Serve! Could be served with plain rice as well.
If you find this Simple spicy lamb soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.