Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect No-Fuss Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect No-Fuss Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Fuss Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Based on another study, apples may also have good results on your brain. While carrying out their study they learned that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. And because of this you will recognize that apples can in fact help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. It can definitely help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no-fuss potato soup recipe. To make no-fuss potato soup you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare No-Fuss Potato Soup:
- Use 6 cup red potatoes, diced
- Get 5 cup water
- Get 2 cup red onion, diced
- Provide 1/2 cup celery, diced
- Prepare 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- Get 1/4 cup butter
- Take 4 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- Take 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare season salt
- Provide garlic powder
- Get dash hot sauce
- Get 12 oz evaporated milk
- Provide 3 tbsp parsley
- Take 1 lb bacon- chopped, cooked and drained
- You need 8 oz shredded Velveta
- Take flour or cornstarch - to thicken
Instructions to make No-Fuss Potato Soup:
- Combine all ingredients except milk, cheese, bacon, hot sauce, season salt and garlic powder in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high 7-8 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and stir until cheese is melted and heated through. If it needs thickened you can use flour/ cornstarch and water mixture to do so.
If you find this No-Fuss Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.