Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Another thing that has been discovered is that apples can also help your heart. More than likely you know that apples have fiber, and that, and some of the other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. Just one more of the added benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. Of course to get all the advantages from apples you should know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. And your best choice is to discover a local farm that grows just organic apples and be sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most benefits of the apple.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In this article we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. It can truly help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe. To cook quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup!:
- Get 2 large sweet potato (diced)
- Provide 5 clove garlic (crushed)
- Use 2 large raw chicken breasts
- You need 1 cup raw quinoa (rinse well before use)
- Use 2 cup fresh tomato (diced)
- Provide 1 can black beans (rinsed)
- Take 2 tbsp Cajun chili seasoning
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper
- Get 6 cup unsalted chicken stock
- Use 1 tsp thyme
Steps to make Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup!:
- Peel, and chop sweet potatoes into small cubes. Place in slow cooker on one side.
- Open and rinse full call of black beans, add to slow cooker beside sweet potatoes.
- Rinse one cup of uncooked quinoa thoroughly (will expand over time into three cups) add to slow cooker beside the beans.
- Dice tomatoes and add into mixture.
- Grate garlic and add in, add seasonings, salt and pepper, thyme(you can be inventive with this, as with all other ingredients) I added cayenne, and chili pepper flakes for a kick!
- Before chicken and stock is added (picture)
- Add uncooked chicken breasts, and chicken stock.
- Stir all ingredients with spoon and turn slow cooker on high for 4-5 hours.
- Take chicken out and use two forks to shred the meat, like you would with pulled pork. Re add chicken back into soup.
- Taste, and make sure the seasoning is correct. Enjoy!!
If you find this Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.