Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Tomato Hashed Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Hashed Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Hashed Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
More than likely you know that fruits and vegetables will provide you with many of the vitamins you have to have to stay healthy, and apples are normally the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can find in just one apple. A few of the major minerals you will find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. And you’ll also come across vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this post we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato hashed beef stew recipe. To make tomato hashed beef stew you only need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Hashed Beef Stew:
- You need 200 grams Thinly sliced and coarsely chopped beef or pork
- Prepare 2 medium Onions
- Get 1 pack Mushrooms
- Take 1 can Canned demiglace sauce
- Provide 1 can Canned crushed tomatoes
- Provide 100 ml Red wine
- Get 1 cube Soup stock cube
- Get 20 grams Butter (or oil or margarine)
- Provide 1 dash Salt, pepper
- Take 2 tsp Garlic powder
- Take 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- Provide 2 tbsp Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Take 1 tbsp Sugar
- Take 25 grams Maple syrup (or cake syrup)
Instructions to make Tomato Hashed Beef Stew:
- Cut the onions into large wedges. Slice the mushrooms. If you use canned mushrooms you can save time and effort.
- Put half the butter (10 g) and the garlic powder in a pan, and turn the heat on to low. Wait until it starts to smell nice, then turn up the heat to high and saute the meat. Take it out of the pan.
- Add the rest of the butter (10 g) to the pan and saute the onions over low-medium heat until wilted.
- Add the mushrooms and saute until they are browned. Add the meat back into the pan.
- Add the red wine, and bring to a boil over high heat to evaporate the alcohol, taking care not to let it burn. Add the canned tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Skim off the scum, and add the soup stock cube, ketchup, Japanese Worcestershire sauce and sugar. Put on a lid and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the demiglace sauce and maple syrup. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, and it'd done.
- I recommend using maple syrup, but you can also use caramel syrup or honey instead.
- You can use canned tuna instead of the meat - healthy and delicious! Try using cut up fresh tomatoes in season instead of the canned tomatoes.
- If you have some leftover sauce, try "Creamy Pan Fried Egg Hayashi With Leftover Hayashi Sauce" -. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149934-baked-creamy-egg-hayashi-rice-using-leftover-hayashi-sauce
- If you like lots of mushrooms, try "Hashed Beef Stew With Lots of Mushrooms Using Canned Demiglace Sauce" -. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149937-hayashi-rice-hashed-beef-stew-with-lots-of-mushrooms
- If you just have a little bit of sauce left over, try "Demiglace Croquettes Using Leftover Hayashi Sauce" -. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145270-croquettes-with-demi-glace-sauce-from-leftover-hayashi-rice
If you find this Tomato Hashed Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.