Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Slow cooked cheddar potato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooked cheddar potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked cheddar potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Cornell University had a study on the result apples have on the brain. They found that one of the components in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Which means that by eating apples it is possible to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The advantages we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase some apples, their in the produce department. You will see that your overall health may significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked cheddar potato soup recipe. To cook slow cooked cheddar potato soup you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooked cheddar potato soup:
- Use 2 # russet potatoes boiled & drained
- Use 7 chicken bollioun cubes
- Get Onion powder
- Use Garlic powder
- Get Garlic salt
- Provide Pepper
- You need 6 tbsp margarine
- Take Bacon drippings
- Prepare 3 TBSP flour
- Provide 3 C water
- Get 1 Velveeta cheese pouch
- Prepare 2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 can evaporated milk
Steps to make Slow cooked cheddar potato soup:
- In a slowcooker, combine water, cubes, seasonings. Turn on high til it boils.
- Add in boiled potatoes about 6 large ones, add butter. Let cook awhile.
- Add milk, Velveeta and stir. In a small pan, add 3 spoonfuls of bacon drippings, melt down, add flour and whisk, add some water about 1 cup. Whisk until no lumps appear. Whisk into slowcooker.
- Turn on low until starting to bubble, stirring occasionally. Add cheddar cheese, stir and turn off. Now you can add whatever you want into the soup for extra flavor, such as bacon bits or ham cubes. This cooks in about 3 hours start to finish once the water has boiled in the beginning of process.
If you find this Slow cooked cheddar potato soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.