Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Soy Milk Kabocha Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy Milk Kabocha Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is certainly good advice. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at the fast food cafe was French Fries. Now just about all of the well-known fast food places have expanded their menus. Now you can find several different salads. You might get chili. You can get baked potatoes. Fruit is normally offered. There are plenty of healthful options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you buy your dinner through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count lower and save yourself commitment.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soy milk kabocha squash soup recipe. You can have soy milk kabocha squash soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soy Milk Kabocha Squash Soup:
- Prepare 600 grams Kabocha squash (pumpkin)
- Get 2 to 3 Onion
- Take 2 Consomme soup stock cubes
- Take 350 ml Soy milk (I used the sweetened type)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Butter or margarine
- Provide 1 pinch Salt
Instructions to make Soy Milk Kabocha Squash Soup:
- Remove the skin from the kabocha, and cut the kabocha and onion into small pieces. Put kabocha and onion in a sauce pan, cover with water, bring to a boil, then simmer until tender. Add the consomme cubes.
- Process the kabocha and onion with any liquid from cooking in a mixer. Add soy milk from the listed amount if it needs more liquid to process.
- Return the processed liquid to the sauce pan, add soy milk and butter, then bring to a boil. Season with salt or your choice of seasoning, then it's ready to serve. In the summertime, it's delicious chilled!
- Dress it up with a touch of heavy cream or croutons.
If you find this Soy Milk Kabocha Squash Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.