Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Select a drive through for a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead, the choices include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a bundle of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places will not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken vegetable soup recipe. To make simple chicken vegetable soup you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 1 onion, finely chopped
- Get 1 carrot, cubed
- Provide 1 stalk celery, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 lb (225 g) boneless chicken thigh, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Take 3 cups water or vegetable broth
- You need 1 bay leaf
- Provide 1 tsp dried thyme or a couple sprigs fresh
- Use to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare Parsley to garnish (optional)
Instructions to make Simple Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Sauté onions in olive oil until translucent, 5-10 minutes.
- Add chicken and sauté until all sides have turned color.
- Add the carrots, celery and bay leaf and pour in about 3 cups of water so all ingredients are well covered.
- Bring to a boil and turn to low. There will probably be some foamy stuff that appears in the soup so skim that off and discard.
- Once you've skimmed the soup, add the thyme. Cover and simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, check the flavor of the soup and salt & pepper to taste. If too much liquid has evaporated, you can add a little bit more water or stock.
- Dish out into bowls and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
If you find this Simple Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.