Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Green Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
Based on another study, apples also can have great results on your brain. While doing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthy brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this component in apples, they are able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health could significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green soup recipe. To cook green soup you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Soup:
- Use 1 bunch Kale chopped
- Provide 1 Green beans chopped
- Get 1 bunch Asparagus chopped
- You need 1 Zucchini chopped
- Take 2 Yellow squash chopped
- Prepare 1 bunch Broccoli
- Take 1/2 can Artichoke hearts
- Prepare 1 Veggie bouillon
- You need 1/2 tsp Salt or more to taste
- Prepare 1/4 cup Olive oil
Instructions to make Green Soup:
- Add oil and veggies to pan and enough water to cover veggies. Add bouillon and salt to taste, cover and cook until veggies are soft, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to blender and blend. Top with pesto drizzle or what ever you fancy! I used olive oil and brags nutritional yeast.
If you find this Green Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.