Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy spinach soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy spinach soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly very good advice. Now and then, though, you totally do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus better now. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Now virtually all of the popular fast food places have broadened their menus. Now quite a few of them offer you salads. You could get chili. You can get a baked potato. Fruit is usually offered. There are many healthful options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to create a meal out of side dishes. When you are doing this you may keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Simple logic states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy spinach soup recipe. To cook creamy spinach soup you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy spinach soup:
- Take 1 cup chopped and washed spinach
- Provide 1 cup milk
- Prepare 1 tablespoon refined flour
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- You need 1 green chilli
- Get 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- Take 1 slices onion
- Get 5-6 chopped garlic pieces
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Take to taste Salt according
- Take 1 teaspoon oil
- Provide For garnishing Fresh cream
Steps to make Creamy spinach soup:
- Chop and wash spinach.
- Take a cooker and add spinach, green chilli, sliced onions, ginger and 1 cup of water to it. Cook it for one whistle.
- Now let it cool for 5 mins. and then grind it to make smooth paste. Sieve it.
- Take a pan and pour oil in it add cumin seeds roast, now add chopped garlic and fry till light brown colour. Now add 1cup of water.
- Take a bowl and add milk and refined flour to it. Mix well to avoid lumps.
- Now mix the refined flour mixture to heating pan with garlic and water. Boil till it get thickened. Add spinach mixture to it and again boil for 1 min. Spinach soup is ready.
- Garnish with fresh cream and serve hot.
If you find this Creamy spinach soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.