Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Now more or less all of the well-known fast food places have broadened their menus. Now you can find a variety of salads. You can get chili. You may purchase a baked potato. Fruit is generally offered. There are a lot of selections that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When you get your dinner through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count lower and escape dedication.
Basic logic states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shimeji, spinach & wakame soup recipe. To cook shimeji, spinach & wakame soup you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup:
- Provide 4 cups (*1000ml) Chicken Stock
- Use 100 g Shimeji *OR other Asian mushrooms such as Enoki, Oyster or Shiitake
- Use 1 small piece Ginger *finely grated
- You need Salt & White Pepper
- Use 2 handfuls Baby Spinach
- Use 1 tablespoon Dry Cut Wakame
- Provide 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Provide Toasted Sesame Seeds
Instructions to make Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup:
- Heat Chicken Stock and Ginger in a large saucepan or pot. Season with Salt and White Pepper. Cut off the bottom of Shimeji, tear into smaller pieces and add to the soup.
- When Shimeji is cooked, add Spinach and Wakame. They will be cooked very quickly. Sprinkle with some Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds and enjoy.
- *Note: If you use Nori (Seaweed Sheets) instead of Wakame, toast them over the flames, tear into small pieces, and add with Spring Onion and Sesame Seeds just before you eat.
If you find this Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.