Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually good guidance. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at the fast food cafe was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their choices. Now lots of them offer you salads. Chili can be a different choice. You can get a baked potato. You can pick fruit. There are many wholesome options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When selecting your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count lower and escape commitment.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need is to let other people create your dinner. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese braised beef noodle soup recipe. To make taiwanese braised beef noodle soup you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup:
- Use 2.5 kg boneless beef finger ribs
- You need 1 medium onion
- Take 1 red chili
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic
- Provide 8 slices peeled ginger
- You need 2 stalks green onion
- You need 1 medium tomato
- You need 1 bag seasoning for stewing 滷包 (star anise, clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg)
- Provide 2 tbsp spicy chilli bean paste
- Get 1 spoon soy sauce
- Take 1 spoon rice wine
- Get Some pepper powder for seasoning
- Provide Some cooking oil (vegetable oil or canola oil works fine)
- You need Noodles to serve
Steps to make Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup:
- Cut the beef into cubes of about 5 cm. I have also used different types of beef to make the beef noodles as finger ribs are not always available. I have used stewing beef (too lean and falls apart) and also beef flank (too fatty) before.
- Slice the onions, chop the chilli and green onions into smaller segments, slice the garlic and ginger, and chop the tomato.
- Heat up some water to blanch the cubes of beef.
- Boil just enough water to cover the beef in another pot with half of the green onion and ginger, and bag of seasoning. After boiling, place the cubes of beef into the pot and add the rice wine. Boil for about 3 minutes, take the beef out and set aside. Keep the remaining liquid and its contents.
- Warm up some oil in a wok and stir fry the onions, chilli, garlic, tomatoes, and the rest of the green onions and ginger. Then add the spicy chilli bean paste and the blanched beef from the previous step. Mix well.
- Add the remaining liquid and its contents from step 4 to the wok followed by soy sauce and pepper powder, boil, and simmer with lid on low heat for 2.5 hours. You can also use a pressure cooker to shorten the cooking time.
- Serve with cooked noodles.
If you find this Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.