Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best chicken noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place that has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to provide burgers. Instead you can choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a considerable amount of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food restaurants usually do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let another person create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have chicken noodle soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare chicken noodle soup:
- Prepare 5 pieces of boneless chicken breast
- Prepare 1 bag of baby carrots cut in half
- Get 5 stalks of celery (diced)
- Use 1 onion sliced or diced
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen broccoli or fresh whatever you prefer
- Provide 3 cup cups of (swansons) chicken broth
- Provide 1 salt , pepper , garlic , onion powder for taste
- Prepare 1 bag of egg noodles
- You need 1 can of corn (drained)
Steps to make chicken noodle soup:
- boil chicken add spices and cook till no longer pink
- once chicken is done take out and set aside
- add egg noodles to pot where chicken was cooking (its ok to use the broth from cooked chicken )
- now add the (swansons) chicken broth to the egg noodles once they have started to boil add the celery, onion, carrots, corn, broccoli and more spices if needed
- while that boils cut the chicken into small pieces when done add to the noodles and continue to boil about ten more minutes
If you find this chicken noodle soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.