Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Timlo soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Timlo soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Timlo soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is something that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
At this time we are going to show you why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. As I am confident you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the actual list of cancers in which apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That point alone ought to be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. Something you should understand is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. You will notice that your overall health can significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to timlo soup recipe. To cook timlo soup you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Timlo soup:
- You need Half chicken cut into small pieces (or 2 chicken breast)
- Take 2 litter water
- Take 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- Use 2 carrot, peeled and cut into the shape of flower petals
- Take 100 gr shiitake mushrooms, soaked in hot water, thinly sliced
- Get 15 gr dried tuberose flower, knotted, soaked in cold water
- Use 1 tablespoon salt
- Provide 50 gram glass noodles, soaked in cold water
- You need 15 boiled quail eggs (you can buy in Asian grocery)
- Prepare 2 scallion
- Take 3 chinese parsley
- Prepare Spices (ground)
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic
- Get 2 cm gingger
- Prepare 1 teaspoon peppercorns
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt
Instructions to make Timlo soup:
- Simmer chicken in a covered pot until tender (or you can use chicken breast bring to boil until chicken is fully cooked. Remove the chicken breast from the pot and cut into cube, and put back later with all the vegetables). - Heat oil, saute all the spices until fragrant. Add to the boiling stock.
- Add the mushrooms, tuberose flower, scallions, quail egg and carrots then bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes. And before removing from the heat add the cabbage and Add the noodles and cook for 2-3 more minutes, turn heat off then garnish chinese parsley.
- Serve with fresh tomato sambal ( for the sambal you just need 5 bird's eye chilli, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 small cloves garlic,and 1 small fresh tomatoes, then ground together. Dont forget shrimp crackers 😍 #happycooking
If you find this Timlo soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.