Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Meatballs in Tomato Vegetable Broth recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatballs in Tomato Vegetable Broth recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatballs in Tomato Vegetable Broth recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. This is something which many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples may benefit an individuals brain. These studies revealed that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And because of this you will find that apples can actually help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good. In this article we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy a number of apples, their in the produce department. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatballs in tomato vegetable broth recipe. You can have meatballs in tomato vegetable broth using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatballs in Tomato Vegetable Broth:
- Prepare MEATBALLS
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Provide 1 lb ground pork
- Prepare 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- Provide 1/2 cup cream, light or heavy
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Use 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Prepare 2 tbsp fresh grated romano cheese
- Get 1/4 cup shredded Italian four cheese blend
- Provide 1 tsp hot sauce, such as Frank's brand.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- Use 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Prepare SOUP AND BROTH
- Prepare 1 large onion, chopped
- Take 3 celery stalks, sliced
- You need 3 large carrots, sliced
- Take 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Take 32 oz low sodium beef broth
- Use 32 oz low sodium chicken broth
- Get 28 oz crushed tomatos
- Use 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1/2 tsp black pepper
- You need 1 tsp hot sauce such as Frank's brand
- Get 2 cup bok choy, chopped
- Provide 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs, I used parsley, basil and chives
- Take 1 tsp butter
- You need GARNISH
- Prepare fresh grated romano cheese
Steps to make Meatballs in Tomato Vegetable Broth:
- MAKE MEATBALLS, Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with foil. Lightly spray foil with non stick spray
- Soak the fresh breadcrumbs in the cream
- Combine all remaining meatball ingredients in a bowl, add soaked bread crumbs and any liquid, if there is any
- Roll into 1 inch ball and place on prepared pan and bake 15 minutes, they will finish cooking in the soup
- MAKE SOUP
- While meatballs are cooking melt butter in a stockpot, add carrots, celery, onions, and garlic., soften , covered on low heat 5 minutes
- Add all remaining soup ingredients and simmer 15 minutes
- Add precooked meatballs and simmer on low heat 1 hour, skim out any excess grease from meatballs
- Add bok choy and herbs during the last 5 minutes
- Serve hot, garnished with romano cheese
If you find this Meatballs in Tomato Vegetable Broth recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.