Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pressure Cooker Beef with Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker Beef with Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many people live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Another thing that has been uncovered is that apples can also help your heart. With all the ingredients that you will discover in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. Just one more of the added benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. One thing you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthful heart are found in the skin of the apple. If you happen to be one of the individuals who skin their apple before eating it, you may want to change that habit so that you are obtaining all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The advantages we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, however the information is out there. I really hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker beef with noodles recipe. You can cook pressure cooker beef with noodles using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pressure Cooker Beef with Noodles:
- Get 8 oz wide egg noodles
- You need 2.5 lb chuck roast - cut to 1.5" cubes
- You need 2 large carrots
- Take 1 small onion
- Get 1 tbs olive oil
- Prepare 2 cups water
- Provide 1/2 cup red wine
- Prepare 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Use 1 tbs honey mustard
- Get 1 tsp dried thyme
- Take to taste salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Prepare 3 tsp cornstarch
- Prepare 1 tbs cold water
Steps to make Pressure Cooker Beef with Noodles:
- Mix 2 cups water, wine, onion soup mix, mustard, and thyme in a medium bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- Set pressure cooker to brown/sautee. While it preheats sprinkle chunks of beef generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add oil to pressure cooker. Working in batches brown beef on all sides, transferring each batch to a plate when done.
- When all beef is browned add carrots and onion to pressure cooker. Sautée 2 minutes. Add liquids and bring to a simmer for 2 minutes more. Return beef to pressure cooker. Stir and nestle into liquid.
- Lock lid in place. Ensure steam valve is set to sealed. Set to meat/stew for 40 minutes. When time is up let sit 10 minutes. Prepare egg noodles to package directions at this time.
- Use a utensil to safely open steam valve to release pressure. Switch pressure cooker back to brown/saute to bring sauce to a simmer once more. Carefully taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Mix cornstarch and water. Stir into sauce continuing to simmer until thickened. Once thickened stir in egg noodles. Serve with a side of crusty bread to sop up the sauce and enjoy!
If you find this Pressure Cooker Beef with Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.