Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is something which many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
According to another study, apples can also have great results on your brain. They found that one of the ingredients in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Which means that by eating apples you can decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good for you. The one thing you should understand is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to the grocery store. You will find that your overall health may greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe. You can cook sweet potato soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest:
- You need 6 sweet potatoes (medium)
- Use 3-4 carrots (medium)
- Use 2 onions (small to medium)
- Take 2-3 red peppers
- Provide 3-4 cloves garlic (more to taste)
- Take 1 litre vegetable stock
- Get 1 cup white wine (optional)
- Prepare 2 cubes vegetable stock (optional - for more intense taste)
- Prepare 2-3 cups water (as needed to get the right consistency)
- Get 1 table spoon cumin
- Use 1 table spoon parsley
- Take 1/2 table spoon ground coriander
- Provide 1/2 tea spoon chilli
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- You need For garnish: chopped fresh coriander
- Use For garnish: yoghurt or cream (optional)
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest:
- Roughly chop onions and garlic. Add olive oil to the pan and saute onion and garlic for a few minutes until golden brown, making sure they don't burn.
- Add spices and sauté for a couple of more minutes until they blend well with onion and garlic. This will bring out their aroma.
- Add 750 ml of vegetable stock to the pan. Add sweet potato and carrots, peeled and roughly chopped. Make pieces smaller if you need them to cook fast.
- Add water if needed. Add stock cubes.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat so the liquid simmers but doesn't evaporate too much. Cook until sweet potatoes are soft and a fork can go through them a easily.
- Add sliced red peppers. Add wine if you wish to. Simmer until red peppers soften.
- Turn of the heat and let cool for a bit.
- Purée in a food processor using up all the liquid from cooking. If the mixture is too thick, you can add a bit of water.
- Transfer the soup to a pan. And mix to even out.
- Serve with chopped coriander leaves and/or a dash of cream or yogurt on top.
If you find this Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.