Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Multi-colored vegetable soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Multi-colored vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Multi-colored vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. This is something that many individuals live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Yet another thing that has been discovered is that apples can additionally help your heart. With all the substances that you’ll find in apples, which includes fiber, they work together to help your heart health. You may also be surprised to discover that another way apples can help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Of course to get all the benefits from apples you will need to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. If you happen to be one of the people who skin their apple before feeding on it, you may want to change that habit so that you are getting all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The one thing you should recognize is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the store. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to multi-colored vegetable soup recipe. To make multi-colored vegetable soup you need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Multi-colored vegetable soup:
- Prepare 1 spring onion
- Provide 1 leek, the white part
- You need 6 mushrooms
- You need 3 potatoes
- Take 2 carrots
- You need 1 small zucchini
- Use 1/4 (of a medium -sized) celery root
- You need 1/2 head broccoli
- Use 1/4 head white cabbage (from a small cabbage)
- Prepare 3 sprigs leaf celery
- Use 1/4 cup white wine
- Get 1 cup orzo (or any kind of pasta, or rice, optionally)
- Take virgin olive oil
- Provide salt and pepper
- Use juice of half a lemon
- Prepare 1 1/2 l water
Instructions to make Multi-colored vegetable soup:
- Finely chop the onion and the leek.
- Cut the mushrooms into pieces.
- Cut the potatoes, the carrots, the zucchini and the celery root into cubes.
- Separate the florets of the broccoli
- And chop the cabbage finely as you would for a salad.
- Sauté the onion and the leek in a pot with a little oil.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté until they absorb all their liquids.
- Add the potatoes, the carrots, the zucchini and the celery root, sauté for a while, then, stir in the wine.
- When it evaporates add water and the leaf celery sprigs.
- When the potatoes and the carrots get slightly tender (in about 15' because you have chopped everything in small pieces) add the broccoli.
- Add the cabbage and the orzo 2-3 minutes later.
- As soon as the vegetables boil add lemon, raw olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
If you find this Multi-colored vegetable soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.