Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? This is something which many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Cornell University did a study on the result apples have on your brain. While carrying out their study they found that, quercetin, which is found in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. Which means that by eating apples it is possible to reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. Something you should understand is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy a number of apples, their in the produce department. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys baked fish with parsley cream sauce, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys baked fish with parsley cream sauce, gf df ef sf nf using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use 4 white fish fillets - cod, haddock, hake etc around 200g weight
- You need 1 squeeze lemon juice
- Prepare to taste salt & pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp dairy-free spread such as Vitalite or Earth Balance
- Get 1 tbsp cornstarch / cornflour
- Use 300 ml light coconut milk
- Get 4 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Use to taste salt and pepper
Steps to make Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F. Grease 4 squares of tin foil big enough to wrap your fish fillets in a parcel with butter so the fillets won't stick to it
- Lay a fillet in the middle of each piece of buttered foil, season with salt & pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice and fold the foil like an envelope around the fish
- Place the wrapped fillets on an oven tray and bake for 16 - 20 minutes. They should be a uniform colour throughout and starting to flake
- In the meantime cook some vegetables to serve alongside such as broccoli, potatoes, carrot, cabbage etc and start the sauce
- In a pan melt the dairy-free spread, stir in the cornstarch then gradually add the milk stirring constantly until it thickens
- Season with salt and pepper, stir in the parsley then serve poured over the fillets
If you find this Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.