Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am sure you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? This is something which many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
At this stage we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. A few of the cancers that apples may help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. That fact alone should be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this post we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy meatballs & tomato gravy recipe. You can cook easy meatballs & tomato gravy using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy:
- Use 500 g- Mince Pork is good but you can also use Minced beef, hell use both if you wanna be wild, but any minced meat will do
- You need 2 - big Carrots ones
- Take 2 - Celery Sticks
- Get 1 - Egg
- Prepare 2 pinches- Salt, is that how you measure salt?
- Get 2 tsp- Pepper if you like peppery meatballs use more or less it's all up to preference
- Take 2 tsp- Garlic Powder
- Provide 2 tsp- Chicken Powder
- Provide 2 tsp- Dried Oregano
- Get Maggie Seasoning Sauce- A few Splashes, this stuff is the one but it's pretty strong use sparingly
- Prepare 1 Can- Oxtail Soup any meaty soup can is good like minestrone is fine aswell
- Provide 1 Can- Tomato Soup you could also just double up on Oxtail if you like or double up on Tomato its all up to you, use any soups you like
- Take 2 tbsp- Flour this is for if your meatball mixture gets too lose
Steps to make Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy:
- Start off by peeling, chopping and dicing the carrots and the celery too then put them into a bowl with the pork.
- Now crack an egg into the bowl along with a pinch of salt, 1tsp of pepper, 1tsp of garlic powder, 1tsp of chicken powder, 1tsp of oregano, a dash of maggie sauce and 1/8 of a can of oxtail soup.
- Get your hands stuck in there and mix around and combine everything in the bowl, if the meatball mixture seems a little bit lose add the flour now just to get everything together.
- After that, you've done the meatballs and we can move onto the gravy soup or whatever you want to call it. In a big pan put the rest of the oxtail soup and any other soup you have and another 2 cans worth of water, then add the rest of the powders (pretty much everything you put into the meatballs put into the pan) and bring to boil.
- Once the soup starts boiling get 2 big spoons and quenelle big meatballs into the soup, you could also just make them with your hands but I don't want to get my hands dirty. You Should get around 5-7 big meatballs or lots and lots of little ones, it's up to you really.
- Once the meatballs are in the pan lower the heat, pop a lid on the pan and leave it to simmer for 30 minutes and stir occasionally but don't stir too much you'll break the balls.
- After 30 minutes remove the lid and reduce that baby down for as long as you like until you get your desired thickness for sweet sweet gravy. When it's the thickness you want to serve in a bowl and enjoy!
If you find this Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.