Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You may know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
You will also be able to have a healthier heart by eating apples. Many of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes dietary fiber, can in fact help to give you a healthy heart. These ingredients can even help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. The skin of the apple is where the majority of the healthy vitamins and minerals can be found in an apple. The reason why I point this out is because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. One thing you should understand is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to the store. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to texas smokehouse beef jerky recipe. To make texas smokehouse beef jerky you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky:
- Provide London Broil
- Provide Soy Sauce
- Take Worcestershire Sauce
- Use Light or Dark Brown Sugar
- Prepare Mustard
- You need Black Pepper
- Get Kosher Salt
- You need crushed red pepper flakes
Instructions to make Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky:
- Slice London broil 1/8 inch thick and set aside.
- Whisk soy sauce, worcestershire, brown sugar, mustard, kosher salt, black pepper & red pepper flakes briskly until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Place half of the sliced london broil into gallon sized ziplock bag then half of marinade mixture. Seal up bag and agitate until all pieces of beef are covered. Then add the rest of the beef and marinade. Agitate again to cover.
- Refrigerate overnight. 6 hours minimum. 24 hours max.
- Pellet/Stick Smoker Instructions:. Preheat to 145-155 degrees. Use Mesquite wood for a deep robust smoky flavor, Hickory for savory smoke flavor, or your favorite fruit wood for a lighter smoke taste.
- Shake off excess marinade and pat down with paper towel. Set strips of beef directly on rack. Make sure adequate spacing. Since we are dehydrating the beef, you need to have adequate air flow in between pieces. The tighter the spacing, the longer the cook time.
- Gas Grill Directions:. Heat your gas grill on low. Usually one burner will get you to desired temp of 145-155. Use a smoking box or wood pellet coil as directed by manufacturer.
- Smoke until strips of beef shred apart when flexing. Do not overcook to point where beef strips snap in half. The strips should want to bend back to position.
If you find this Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.