Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Irmgards Cream of Leek & Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Irmgards Cream of Leek & Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Milk, juice and water are the best options for beverages. Choosing a huge soft drink as your beverage adds hundreds of poor calories to your meal. A solitary helping of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That portion can contain many spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. It is usually at least 30 ounces. Choosing a soft drink as your beverage boosts your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice and also milk, on the other hand, are better choices.
Basic reason states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to irmgards cream of leek & potato soup recipe. To make irmgards cream of leek & potato soup you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Irmgards Cream of Leek & Potato Soup:
- Prepare 358 grams leeks chopped
- Take 86 grams white onion peeled & chopped
- Prepare 311 grams potatoes peeled and cubed
- Get 900 ml Cold water
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- You need 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Prepare 1 veg stock cube I used knorr
- Take 4 tbsp coconut milk or single cream I used coconut milk
Steps to make Irmgards Cream of Leek & Potato Soup:
- Add veg to medium pan. I used an 8 in 1
- Add water, crumble veg stock cube on, sprinkle garlic powder and add cider vinegar & stir
- Pop lid on and put on medium heat for 30-45 minutes until veg cooked. I used 140°
- Take off heat let cool for few minutes then carefully blend smooth with stick blender. Add coconut milk or cream and stir in. ( I forgot to add mine so did it after dividing)
- Divide into bowls & serve or cool, lid and keep I the fridge. Upto 4 days. I got 1308 grams
- Enjoy 😲
If you find this Irmgards Cream of Leek & Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.