Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable Noodles Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Noodles Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Noodles Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Your beverage should be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soda allows hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. A sole serving of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That helping usually is made up of at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is almost always a minimum of twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This is the reason why just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, on the other hand, are far better choices.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable noodles soup recipe. To cook vegetable noodles soup you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Noodles Soup:
- You need 1 packet Noodles
- Use 1/4 cup Green Peas (Steamed)
- Prepare 1/4 cup French Beans (Steamed)
- Prepare 1 Carrot (Chopped)
- Get 3-4 Sambar Onions (Chopped)
- Get 1/2 Tomato (Finely Chopped)
- Use 1 Soup Cube or Stock (Veg/Non-veg)
- Use 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Pepper Powder
- Provide Pinch Kashmiri Paprika Powder (Optional)
- Get As required Salt
- Prepare 1 cup Hot Water
- Get 2 tbsp Oil
Steps to make Vegetable Noodles Soup:
- In a rice steamer, steam french beans and green peas and keep aside.
- Heat oil. Add onions and saute till the onions are translucent.
- Add tomatoes and salt and cook till the tomatoes become soft and mushy.
- Add turmeric powder, pepper powder and kashmiri paprika powder and saute for a minute.
- Add carrot and saute for a minute.
- Add steamed french beans and green peas. Give it a stir. Add the noodles and water and cook till done. ie. For about 5 minutes or as per your need. Serve warm.
If you find this Vegetable Noodles Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.