Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Based on another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. While carrying out their study they found that, quercetin, which is found in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. Meaning that by eating apples it is possible to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good for you. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I am hoping that the next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan breaded chicken & zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. To cook parmesan breaded chicken & zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Prepare 2 large chicken breasts
- Provide 2 Tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 egg
- Prepare 2 Tbsp milk
- Prepare 1 packet Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs - Parmesan
- Get 1 packet Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs - Extra Crispy
- You need 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Prepare 2 large zucchini
- Use 2 tsp minced garlic
- Get Garlic seasoning
- Take 1 Tbsp grated parmesan
- Use Salt
- Take Pepper
Steps to make Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter.
- Whisk together milk and egg.
- Dice chicken breasts or cut into small strips. Add salt & pepper.
- Lightly coat chicken with butter + milk&egg mixture.
- Mix one packet each of Shake N Bake breadcrumbs + 1/4 cup grated parmesan.
- Coat chicken in breadcrumb mix, place on nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
- Use julienne peeler to slice zucchini into "noodles".
- Sauté zucchini, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes with 1 tbsp. butter, minced garlic, garlic seasoning, salt and pepper. Once cooked, sprinkle with 1 Tbsp grated parmesan.
- Plate zucchini noodles and serve with chicken on top, cutting into smaller pieces if desired.
If you find this Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.