Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their offerings. Now you may get a range of salads. You might get chili. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You could get fruit. There are a lot of selections that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal consisting of side dishes. When you choose to do this you may keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimps in thai red curry recipe. You can cook shrimps in thai red curry using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Provide Ingredients for Thai Red curry paste:
- Get 1 medium Onion (roughly chopped)
- Prepare 6-8 dry Red chillies (seeds removed preferably)
- Use 1" piece Ginger - chopped
- Provide 8 Garlic cloves (skinned)
- You need 1 Lemon rind (grated)
- Use 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Use 2 tsp coriander seeds
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Use Ingredients for Red curry :
- Prepare 200 gm cleaned and washed Prawns/ Shrimps
- You need 1 cup Cauliflower florets
- Use 10-15 French Beans – cut into 2 inch pieces
- Get 1 medium Carrot – cut into roundels
- Provide 1cup thick Coconut milk
- Get 2 tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- You need 2 tbsp cooking Oil
- Provide 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- Use 1 tsp Salt (or as required)
- Provide 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- Provide 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare Ingredients for Corn-Capsicum Buttered Rice :
- Use 3 cups cooked rice
- Prepare 2 tbsp salted butter
- Get 1tsp Garlic – chopped finely
- Take 1/2 cup Corn kernels - boiled
- Provide 1 small Green Capsicum – chopped into small pieces
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
Instructions to make Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Thai Red Curry Paste – - - Combine all the ingredients given under the Thai Red curry paste in a Mixer-Grinder. Add a little water and grind to a smooth paste. - You can mix 2 tbsp of cooking oil into the paste and store it in a glass jar in the refrigerator, and use when required. Remains good upto a month.
- Thai Red Curry – - - Heat oil in a deep pan, add Thai Red curry paste, and stir fry for 2 mins. - Add cauliflower, French beans, and carrots. Mix well to coat with curry paste and fry for 2-3 mins till the vegetable get a nice colour. - Add the Shrimps and stir fry for 2 mins till they turn pink in colour. - Reduce flame, add coconut milk, and mix well. (add ½ cup water if required). - Bring to a boil on medium flame, add Sugar, and simmer for 5-7 mins on slow flame.
- Buttered Rice – - - Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped garlic and fry for a minute. Add corn and capsicum pieces and toss for 2 minutes. Add the cooked rice, salt and pepper. Mix well and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Plating – - - Spoon the rice into a small bowl. Invert angd place it on a serving plate. Pour the Thai Red curry around the Rice.
If you find this Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.