Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? You may know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Your heart is an additional thing which can be helped by eating apples. With all the substances that you’ll find in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. These ingredients can even help to lower your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. The one thing you should understand is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart tend to be found in the skin of the apple. If you happen to be one of the individuals who skin their apple before consuming it, you may want to change that habit so that you are obtaining all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this article we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to find many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese braised beef noodle soup recipe. To make taiwanese braised beef noodle soup you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup:
- You need 2.5 kg boneless beef finger ribs
- Prepare 1 medium onion
- Prepare 1 red chili
- Get 5 cloves garlic
- You need 8 slices peeled ginger
- Use 2 stalks green onion
- Provide 1 medium tomato
- Take 1 bag seasoning for stewing 滷包 (star anise, clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg)
- Get 2 tbsp spicy chilli bean paste
- Provide 1 spoon soy sauce
- You need 1 spoon rice wine
- Take Some pepper powder for seasoning
- Get Some cooking oil (vegetable oil or canola oil works fine)
- Take Noodles to serve
Steps to make Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup:
- Cut the beef into cubes of about 5 cm. I have also used different types of beef to make the beef noodles as finger ribs are not always available. I have used stewing beef (too lean and falls apart) and also beef flank (too fatty) before.
- Slice the onions, chop the chilli and green onions into smaller segments, slice the garlic and ginger, and chop the tomato.
- Heat up some water to blanch the cubes of beef.
- Boil just enough water to cover the beef in another pot with half of the green onion and ginger, and bag of seasoning. After boiling, place the cubes of beef into the pot and add the rice wine. Boil for about 3 minutes, take the beef out and set aside. Keep the remaining liquid and its contents.
- Warm up some oil in a wok and stir fry the onions, chilli, garlic, tomatoes, and the rest of the green onions and ginger. Then add the spicy chilli bean paste and the blanched beef from the previous step. Mix well.
- Add the remaining liquid and its contents from step 4 to the wok followed by soy sauce and pepper powder, boil, and simmer with lid on low heat for 2.5 hours. You can also use a pressure cooker to shorten the cooking time.
- Serve with cooked noodles.
If you find this Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.