Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy tomato soup with bread toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy tomato soup with bread toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually excellent advice. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Select water, juice or milk as a beverage. Choosing a large soda as your beverage gives hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. Usually just one helping of soda pop is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is almost always at the very least twenty ounces. Typically, however, they’re 30 ounces. This means that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. Water, fruit juice and also milk, however, are much better choices.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tomato soup with bread toast recipe. You can cook creamy tomato soup with bread toast using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy tomato soup with bread toast:
- Provide 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Take 1 onion, diced
- Use 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 2 (28 ounce) cans whole tomatoes
- Take 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Use 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Get 3/4 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- Provide 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves and mint leaves for garnishing
- You need for the grilled cheese bread
- You need 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Use 4 slices white or wheat bread
- Take 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Provide 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese(optional)
Steps to make Creamy tomato soup with bread toast:
- Heat olive oil in a grill pan over medium-high heat. Spread 1/2 tablespoon butter over 1 side of each bread slice. Turn the slices over and top 2 slices with cheddar and pleace remaining 2 slices of bread on top, buttered sides up. Add sandwich to pan and grill until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes per side. Let cool for 1 minute and cut into cubes.
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, red pepper flakes and bay leaf and cook, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and mash, using a potato masher, until broken down into smaller pieces. Stir in heavy cream and brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 8-10 minutes. Remove bay leaf.
- Puree with an immersion blender. Stir in vegetable broth until heated through, about 2 minutes; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with “bread toast, garnished with mint leaves
If you find this Creamy tomato soup with bread toast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.