Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University had a study on the effect apples have on your brain. While doing their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthy brain cells. Which means that by eating apples you are able to minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good. In this post we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to locate many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe. You can have taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie:
- Get 1 lb hamburger
- Take 1 can green beans
- Prepare 1 can peas
- Use 1 can carrots. I didn't have corn so I used peas and carrots
- You need 1 instant mashed potatoes. I only had 2 cups left so made do with what I had
- Get 1 milk for the potatoes
- Take 1 butter for the potatoes
- Provide 1 water for the potatoes
- Use 1 half a block of mild cheddar cheese shredded
- Prepare 2 can of tomatoe soup
- Provide 1 half a small can of tomato paste and about half a can of water. I improvised since I only had 2 cans of tomato soup
- Provide 1 dash of red pepper
- Use 1 few dashes of garlic powder
- You need 1 few dashes of salt
- Use 1 few dashes of pepper
- Prepare 1 few dashes of onion powder
- Prepare 1 basil to your taste
Steps to make taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie:
- cook your hamburger in a frying pan with all of the dry seasonings until no longer pink. drain the grease.
- in the frying pan add in 1 can of tomato soup. then add in the hamburger.
- add in your drained veggies. mix
- preheat oven to 350
- add in second. can of tomato soup. mix. if it isn't enough sauce add in another can of tomato soup or do what I did and add in tomato paste and some water. mix. keep on low heat. taste. add extra of any seasoning if needed
- make the instant mashed potatoes or you can do your own. if you do that start them before your hamburger.
- if the cheese is not shredded then shread that. I used half a block so I am not sure but I think it was maybe half a cup to a cup of cheese
- take everything off heat when your ready to combine.
- in a casserole dish put the meat and veggie mix into it. then add the shredded cheese on top of that. then put your potatoes on top.
- bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or just until the potatoes are turning a golden brown
- pull it out. let it sit for 5 minutes. then serve. enjoy
If you find this taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.