Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Smokey pumpkin soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Smokey pumpkin soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? This is something that many individuals live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Cornell University did a study on the effect apples have on the brain. This study indicated that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. Not to mention thanks to this ingredient in apples, they can in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The advantages we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You will be able to locate many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my smokey pumpkin soup recipe. To make my smokey pumpkin soup you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Smokey pumpkin soup:
- You need 1 brown onion, chopped
- Get 3 large potatoes, peeled and chopped
- You need 1 whole pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and chopped. I use Jap or Queensland Blue pumpkin
- You need 1 400 gram tin Heinz tomato soup
- Take 2 chilli cheese krankys thickly sliced
Steps to make My Smokey pumpkin soup:
- Place onions, potato and pumpkin in large pot. Cover with water.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for half hour.
- Add tomato soup and kransky and simmer for a further hour and a half to allow for the flavours to really infuse.
- Allow soup to cool before completely blending with stick blender
- If the soup is slightly bland season with salt and pepper and add a couple tablespoons of vegeta or powdered beef stock
If you find this My Smokey pumpkin soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.