Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Enchilada Themed Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Enchilada Themed Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchilada Themed Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Go with the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only real side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their offerings. Now you can find a range of salads. You might get chili. You can also purchase a baked potato. You can pick fruit. There are a lot of options that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal consisting of side dishes. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count lower and escape commitment.
Fundamental logic states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people create your dinner. If you choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchilada themed soup recipe. You can have enchilada themed soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Enchilada Themed Soup:
- Take 2 cans Enchilada Red Sauce
- Take 1 whole red tomato - diced
- Provide 1/2 of a purple onion - diced
- Take 1 whole green chili - diced
- You need 3 tablespoons butter
- Take 1 dash of basil
- Get 1 dash of rosemary
- Get 1 dash of cumin
- Provide 1 dash of paprika
- You need 1 dash of poultry seasoning
- Provide 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
Instructions to make Enchilada Themed Soup:
- Heat up your red enchilada sauce in a pot and add the dash of basil, rosemary, cumin and poultry seasoning. Bring to a boil
- After your red sauce is at a boil mix in the can of Cream of Chicken soup. Then follow the directions on the can and add milk. Side Note: If you want it a little more creamer then do half milk and half, Half and Half
- Bring to a boil again and then turn on medium heat. Dice your tomato and then add it all to the soup and let cook.
- In a small pan put your 3 tablespoons butter and let it melt. Then add your diced onions and green chili and a little dash of paprika and basil. Cook until it's almost caramelized. Then add to the soup.
- Stir after adding the onions and green chili. Then it's ready to eat so enjoy :)
- Side Note: The next day the soup will be even better because all those spices will make it taste even better. So enjoy :)
If you find this Enchilada Themed Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.