Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer In Capsicum Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer In Capsicum Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer In Capsicum Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Advantages For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Now the question turns into, exactly why are these types of vitamins and minerals essential? Well to start with there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. Some of the cancers that apples can help evade are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I don’t know about you however, when I read that I went out and purchased an entire bag of apples.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. Something you should understand is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, however the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health may significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer in capsicum curry recipe. You can cook paneer in capsicum curry using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer In Capsicum Curry:
- Prepare Roasting the vegetables
- Use oil
- Get medium onion washed and chopped
- Prepare medium tomato washed and chopped
- Take red capsicum or green capsicum (washed and chopped)
- Provide garlic cloves chopped
- Get ginger chopped
- Use cashew nut
- Get tempering gravy
- Provide oil
- You need cinnamon
- Use cumin seeds / jeera
- Get paprika or kashmiri red chilli powder
- Get bay leaf
- Take kitchen king masala
- You need paneer cottage cheese, cut into triangles
- Get turmeric powder / haldi
- Take coriander / cumin powder (dhania /jeera powder)
- Use tandoori masala
- You need sugar
- You need water
- Get salt
Instructions to make Paneer In Capsicum Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions, red capsicum, cashew nuts, garlic and ginger. (If you do not have red capsicum, you can use green or yellow capsicum). Mix well and add chopped tomatoes and mix well. Saute the vegetables on medium heat.
- Saute till all the vegetables and cooked and the water in it is dried out. Keep aside and cool and then grind the roasted vegetables into a smooth paste in a mixer grinder. Heat oil in a pan. Add bay leaf and cinnamon stick and cumin seeds. When cumin seeds crackle, add the ground roasted vegetables paste. Mix well.
- Saute the gravy on high heat. Stirring continuously to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan. After 7 minutes the moisture from the gravy will start drying. after 10-12 minutes the gravy is becoming dry and starts releasing oil.
- After couple more minutes the moisture from the gravy is evaporated and the oil is released. The colour of the gravy is also changed to dark. Add spices - turmeric powder, coriander cumin powder, kitchen king masala, tandoori masala, paprika. (I was making this curry for kids and hence I have preferred using paprika, you can use kashmiri red chilli instead. Paprika gives nice red colour and is not hot). Mix well and saute the spices for couple of minutes. The spices and cashew nuts have released
- Add water and salt and mix well. Add sugar to balance the sour taste of tomatoes. Add crushed kasuri methi.
- Mix well and simmer the gravy for 7-8 minutes on low heat. Cover and simmer. The oil is floating on the top. At this stage the gravy can be cooled and store in a ziplock bags or airtight containers in the freezer.
- Add the chopped paneer to the gravy and mix well. The paneer curry in capsicum is ready.
- Serve the paneer curry in capsicum is with parathas or naan.
If you find this Paneer In Capsicum Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.