Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Your heart is another thing which really can be helped when you eat apples. A lot of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes fiber, can actually help to provide you with a healthy heart. You may also be surprised to learn that another way apples can assist your heart is by lowering cholesterol. The particular skin of the apple is where most of the healthy vitamins and minerals can end up being found in an apple. The reason I point this out is mainly because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
I really hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good. The benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. You will see that your overall health could greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ‘hōtō’ noodle miso soup recipe. You can cook ‘hōtō’ noodle miso soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup:
- Use 250 g Plain Flour
- Use 125 ml (1/2 cup) Water
- Take 3 cups Dashi Stock
- Get 1/2-1 Carrot
- Get 200-300 g Chicken *thinly sliced (*can be replaced by Tofu)
- Provide 3-4 Satoimo (Taro) OR 1 large Potato
- You need 3-4 Shiitake OR Shimeji
- Provide 1/4-1/2 Daikon
- Take 1/8 Pumpkin
- Get 1-2 Abura-age (Deep-fried Thin Tofu)
- Use 3-4 tablespoons Miso
- Get 2 Spring Onion *thinly sliced
Instructions to make ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup:
- Make noodles first. Mix Plain Flour and Water in the ratio of 2 to 1 and make dough. Flatten the dough using a rolling pin or pasta maker and cut into about 1cm width.
- Prepare Chicken and Vegetables. Cut all into small bite-size pieces or slices.
- Heat Dashi Stock in a pot, add Vegetables and Chicken and cook over medium heat until almost soft. Then add uncooked Noodles and Miso. The amount of Miso depends on the type and saltiness of Miso.
- When noodles are cooked and the soup is thickened, add chopped Spring Onions and serve.
If you find this ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.